Pine Tree Cottage
Secluded self-catering cottage on the shores of Upper Lough Macnean in 16 acres of natural forest.
This new cottage is a four star cottage with full wheel chair access. It has been awarded the European eco label in 2004.
The cottage includes:
- Comfortable living area with wood stove / tv / dvd.
- Spacious kitchen including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven/ grill, hob, microwave.
- 3 bedrooms: 1 double (en suite), 1 double or twin, 1 small room with bunk beds.
- 2 bathrooms: 1 en suite with shower/wc, 1 with bath/shower/wc.
- Utility room with washing machine / spin dryer, hoover, iron/iron board. Hair dryer.
- Garden furniture & outside barbecue, outside shelter & storage.
Bed linen are supplied but not hand towels.
You can see a video tour of Pinetree Cottage below or more photos in our gallery. Click here.
The cottage has oil central heating, wood stove (wood provided) and solar water heating panels.Electricity & oil are metered. Meters are read at beginning and end of stay.Time of arrival is 4pm for week-long stay or 5pm for week-end stay. Departure time is 10am for week-long stay or 12pm for week-end stay.
Children are welcome, baby cot available.
Sorry we do not accept pets.
Seasons:Winter= Jan, Feb, March, Nov & Dec. Spring/Autumn= Easter, April, May, June, Sep & Oct. Summer= July & August.
-Prices do not include electricity or heating oil.
-Prices include VAT.
We accept euros.