The Boring bits...
1) No pets are allowed. NO SMOKING inside the cottage.
2) The cottages are fully equipped. Bed linen and quilts are provided but hand-towels are NOT. Unfortunately WIFI is not yet available.
3) A Booking Deposit equal to the cost of first night must be sent with the booking form in order to secure booking. Any booking made over the phone will only be held for 7 days. A booking confirmation will be sent to you.
4) The Balance of Payment is due and payable anytime after booking and at the latest two weeks prior to day of arrival unless otherwise stated. Heat and Electricity (metered) is not included in the price and will be added upon checking out.
5) Cancellation. In case of cancellation notify us immediately in writing and return the booking confirmation. The deposit is then forfeited.
If cancellation is received four weeks or less before the hire starting date, the hirer is responsible for the whole balance of payment if we have not been able to re-let the property.
Exceptional circumstances will be considered at the owner's discretion.
6) The hirer is responsible for the property and all equipment.
Cottages must be left clean.
A Damage Deposit of £100.00 per cottage is payable by credit card on arrival. This will be reimbursed after departure on condition that no damage has been caused and that the cottage has been left clean. Any losses or breakages must be paid for and the hirers are advised to check inventory on arrival, and to report missing or damaged articles.
7) The correct time to take up occupation of cottage is 4pm and the property must be given up by 10am on the day of departure (except with prior arrangement). The management reserves the right to charge an extra night for late departures.
8) The number of persons occupying the cottage must not exceed the number of beds in that cottage, except babies in cots or with prior approval.
9) In the event of non-arrival and where no notice of late arrival has been received, the owner reserves the right to re-let the property from midday on the day following the scheduled date of arrival.
10) If you are interested in activities, these must be booked in advance with the office.
1) Provisional bookings may be made by telephone or e-mail but will only be reserved for 7 days.
2) Bookings will only be accepted and confirmed on receipt of the booking form and a deposit of 1/3 of total cost for Full day activities or total cost for ½ day activities. This deposit is non-refundable.
3) Payment of deposit and balance can be taken by credit card or Paypal in the office or over the phone. Full balance must be paid before departure from the centre.
4) Invoice: there is a charge of 3% for issuing invoices. All invoices must be agreed with Management at time of booking and must be settled within 30 days of date of invoice or a further 10% charge will be applied.
5) GROUP BOOKINGS : Payment in respect of groups must be made in one payment by the leader / organiser.
6) Reduction in numbers for Resident Groups: Group will be charged the total cost for the initial number of people booked ( & confirmed) unless notice has been given of a reduction in numbers 2 weeks prior to arrival. In which case only the deposit will be forfeited for drop-out members.
The group booking will not be honoured if numbers fall below 6. Deposit will also be lost.
Reduction in numbers for Day groups: Groups will be charged the total cost for the number of people booked as per booking form.
7) Group Details: Any changes to details on the Booking form i.e. age range, medical conditions etc.. must be notified and discussed with the Management of Corralea prior to arrival.
8) CANCELLATION : Cancellation of a confirmed booking less than 2 weeks before arrival will result in payment of total cost.
9) DAMAGE : The cost of making good unwarranted damage to property or equipment is the liability of the individual, group leader or organisation as appropriate.
Resident groups: A damage deposit of £ 100.00 per cottage is payable before arrival. This will be given back after departure on condition that no damage has been caused and that the cottage has been left clean.
10) BEHAVIOUR : In the event of a breach of Centre rules, unruly or anti-social behaviour likely to prejudice the safety or enjoyment of others, the Management may terminate the booking / residential without right to refuse.
11) Use of PHOTOGRAPHIC equipment: Must only be use for your own group provided you have written consent from parent/guardian of child.
Photographs or images must not be taken of other children under 18.
12) Alcohol / drugs: Participants who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to partake in activities. Group leaders must insure that no participants are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The Management of Corralea refuses liability for such participants.
13) INSURANCE : You are advised to carry full insurance & indemnity for all members of your party.
14) No pets are allowed in the centre.